Thursday, October 22, 2015

BERNINA Embroidery Class at Bolts!

Bolts in the Bathtub is my local BERNINA dealer and quilt shop -- when I'm home I tend to hang out here a bit.  The owners, Dawna Harrison and Fay Bergier, are long time good friends; in fact, I was one of Dawna's first quilt teachers in 1994!


Since I've been exploring machine embroidery, the tables have turned and Dawna is now my teacher.  When she told me about this cute table runner class and the calendar showed that I'd be home (a near impossibility in the fall!), I took the class.

I was working on my BERNINA 780 which has been living at Dawna's house since we started embroidering the Ooh La La quilt together (from Angie Stevenson of Lunch Box Quilts).  We've been getting in a lot of BFF time while I've been learning new skills.





Now I have more reasons to go over to Dawna's -- getting the table runner finished by Christmas!

So do you machine embroider?  What projects are you working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...