Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Today is the LAST DAY to Enter the Drawing!!!

Have you entered to win this wonderful box filled with SEWING SWAG worth over $250??

Hurry... the drawing ends tonight at midnight MST!!

Here are the four ways to enter...

1. Follow this Blog and leave me a fun comment!
2. Like my Batts in the Attic Facebook Page and leave me a fun comment!
3. Take my Craftsy Class (at 50% off!!)!
4. Share this post on Facebook! 




Good luck and I'll be announcing the WINNER tomorrow!!!!


3 comments:

  1. my fingers are itching to win the prize and begin some creative explorations
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sign I'm getting old, I can't remember if I entered, but I don't think I did!
    How fun it would be to win!
    Good luck to all entrants (but I hope I win ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am last minute, but would love to win!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...