Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Couple of Days Later

Working on the star quilt.....


At the end of the first day of sewing, I had all of the star points cut and the initial units made. I did a couple of the units just to make sure that everything was going to fit. And I had one half square triangle left over. The next day I found another one on the floor so I guess I didn't count those too well -- better too many than too few!


Destiny and I sewed all day yesterday; she worked on her Turning Twenty quilt -- king size for her bed! The thing's huge! -- and I worked on this. Got the center block done and one of the others. Guess I'll just move out from here until I run out of design wall! I'm running into a bit of a problem because I don't have enough red fabric, so I'm bringing in another red, the one that's in the border around the center star. It reads quite a bit lighter, though, so I'm not sure that's what I want. Maybe a trip to Bolts in the Bathtub today?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Palmdale CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...