Thursday, June 16, 2011

Batt Snips!

I am very happy to announce that Batts in the Attic has a new essential quilting tool -- Batt Snips! You may have seen our ad in Quilter's Home Magazine and, if so, you know that we have a video on my website about why these are my very favorite scissors.

To see the video, click here.



Here are a couple of pictures of the Snips -- they are 3-1/2" in length and really, really sharp!






















Initially, I wanted a pair of small blunt nosed scissors for trimming away the excess batting when I did trapunto work, but once I got a pair in my hand, I started using them for just about everything.


I now have three pair -- one in my travel kit, one right next to the sewing machine and one in the room where I do "quality control". QC around here is clipping threads, ripping out boo-boo's, and other small cleanup chores when I have finished machine quilting.


You can order the Batt Snips directly from us on the website or ask your favorite quilt shop to contact us so they will be available in your local area. I know you will love them just like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...