Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays!

First of all, I want to wish everyone a marvelous Holiday Season and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! Since we returned from vacation on the 14th, I've been doing all the normal holiday things such as shopping, going to the theatre, shopping, wrapping gifts, shopping, visiting friends, shopping.....and totally neglecting the blog. So I need to make up for lost time.

I was looking at my memory card and realizing that I had a lot of pictures that didn't make their way into the blog, so I'm going to play catchup and try to get that card emptied by early February, which is when I leave on my next teaching trip
.

It rained last night and I took this picture early this morning, just as the sun was peeping over the horizon -- looks like the sky is on fire! We have had about 8 inches of rain this fall, which is considered a lot of rain for my part of the southern California desert.....maybe an end to the 3 year drought?

I'm going to do one or two more blog posts this morning and then start cleaning up my sewing room so that I can actually do some work!

1 comment:

  1. My goal for 2011...clean and organize sewing room. Hope I can succeed.
    Happy New Year,
    Bonnie P in Simi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...