Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fabric, Notions & More -- Ridgecrest CA


Before my lecture at the Hi Desert Quilt Guild in Ridgecrest CA, my friend Terry Wojciehowski took me to the new quilt shop and Bernina dealer, opened last spring. I hadn't been there yet, so had to go and see all the goodies!


I loved the painting on the walls and all of the beautiful quilts that were hanging in the store...



There was a quilt in progress on one of the classroom walls.....















...and inspiring words on the wall above the design area.


Pretty quilts everywhere!



Debbie is the shop owner -- she was showing us some work that she had completed recently....

Another gorgeous quilt!

I live about 80 miles away from this shop, so it's an easy hop to come and teach here -- Debbie and I talked about it, so those of you who live in the high desert area and are interested in taking a class might keep an eye on my schedule.....As I book events with dealers across the country, Dan posts them on my website. To see the schedule as it stands now, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...