Sunday, October 25, 2009

It Always Looks Worse Before It Gets Better....

Tomorrow I'm off to visit the North Cities Quilt Guild in Placentia CA, so I'm more than knee deep in quilts trying to decide which ones to take with me and which to leave behind.

I've got two 30" suitcases with the expando part zipped out so that I can pack even more. Since I'm driving on this trip, I can take a third small case with all my personal stuff and I don't even have to worry about how much each suitcase weighs! If I can lift it, I can take it!

So since I don't have to worry about excess baggage fees, the temptation is to bring everything! Of course, the lecture has a finite time and I should probably take a peek at my contract to see what they actually hired me to talk about so that I will bring the appropriate quilts -- plus a few more for good measure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...